[MinGW-Users] install instruction for newer gcc

Back to archive index
David Gressett DGres****@amli-*****
Sat Feb 13 07:34:34 JST 2021

It would help if you would provide more details about what you did and what you saw.

The installer displays the  version numbers of the software that is available for installation.

Did the display show the version numbers that you expected?