[Mingw-users] gnucap build dll problem

Back to archive index
Patrick Mulder mulde****@gmail*****
Fri Jun 28 18:37:50 JST 2019

Hello,

I am trying to build the opensource circuit simulator gnucap with MinGW.
There is a CMake branch of the project and it works fine to compile the DLL
and a first .exe file

However, when I try to run the result I get:

modelgen/gnucap-modelgen.exe
C:/Users/muld/git/gnucap/build4/modelgen/gnucap-modelgen.exe: error while
such file or directory

I remember on Unix there is a command ldconfig to setup the libs correctly
after build. On the Win environment this is missing.

It would be nice to learn about more ideas I can try to make the build of
gnucap work with Windows.

thanks a lot!

Patrick